• Log In|
  • Create Account|
  • 0 - $0.00 |
 

Healthy Legend Deluxe 5 Pieces Black Blade Ceramic Kitchen Knife Set with 3 4 5 6 and acrylic stand B009XVXLBW

  • Model: B009XVXLBW
  • 568 Units in Stock
Color:
    • Healthy Legend Deluxe 5 Pieces Black Blade Ceramic Kitchen Knife Set with 3 4 5 6 and acrylic stand B009XVXLBW
    • 6 Piece Knife Set with Clear Thin Stand by El Perfecto Kitchen Stainless Steel Blades & Acrylic Stand – 8” Chef Slicing & Bread 5” Utility & 3.5” Paring Knives + 30 Day Guarantee B01GBRYK3I
    • Ginsu Koden 14 Piece Cutlery Set with Bonus Santoku and Shears Stainless Steel B01KOBXW1S
    • Hampton Forge 3 Piece Signature Madrid Cutlery Set Metallic B019DRAIDE
    • Arcos Universal Oval Knife Block Set White B00I9XTKI8
    • Gunter Wilhelm Executive Chef Series (7 Piece Mini Knife Block Set) B00D6NV79Q

$196.43  $51.65
Save: 74% off

Add to Cart:
Healthy Legend Deluxe 5 Pieces Black Blade Ceramic Kitchen Knife Set with 3  4  5  6  and acrylic stand B009XVXLBW
   Rated 4.98   reviews [176]

    This fits your .
  • Make sure this fits by entering your model number.

  • This set consist of a 3", 4", 5", 6" black mirror blade ceramic knives and a acrylic stand. They are all very sharp and sharper than most stainless steel knives.

  • Holds its edge much longer than steel. Lasts many years without sharpening.

  • Our BLACK mirror surface ceramic blade is 20% harder and stronger than the traditional white blade due to the additional heat treated process

  • Stain and Rust Proof, Impervious to the food acids which discolor steel products.

  • No Metallic Taste or Smell. Maintains the fresh taste of food. Won't brown fruits and vegetables.

  • The Healthy Legend ceramic knives are made of an advanced, high-tech ceramic called zirconium oxide (also called zirconia). Healthy Legend is the highest quality and similar in quality to the Kyocera ceramic knifves. Our deluxe mirror black blade is even 20% harder than the white blade with better breakage resistance and sharper. This material, which is second in hardness only to diamond, was originally developed for industrial applications where metal components failed. Zirconium oxide is extremely hard, wear resistant, and chemically inert. Zirconium oxide has a hardness of 8.2 mohs (vs. steel at 5-6 mohs and diamond at 10 mohs). Not all the ceramic knives are the same. Many of them were not heat treated enough or having too much impurity. The Healthy Legend knives have the highest quality and purity. They knives have 95% Zirconium oxide and the other 5% other materials to add strength and flexibility so they are not as easy to break when drop to the ground. Frequently Asked Questions: How do I sharpen ceramic knives? Unlike traditional steel cutlery, ceramic knives generally do not need to be sharpened at all for their entire life. The Johncera stay sharp about 50 times longer than the best stainless steel knives. It can be sharpen with ceramic knife sharpener if necessary. Will a ceramic knife shatter if dropped? Johncera ceramic knives will not shatter if dropped from 3 feet. As with any knife, however, the delicate tip can break if the knife is dropped on it tip first. How can I damage a ceramic knife? You can break the tip (and possibly snap the blade off the handle) if you use a ceramic knife to pry, rather than slice. You can also chip the edge if you cut into bones and twist. Ceramic is very strong and very hard but don't have as much flexibility. Therefore, if you use it correctly, it can last for years.

    Healthy Legend Deluxe 5 Pieces Black Blade Ceramic Kitchen Knife Set with 3 4 5 6 and acrylic stand B009XVXLBW


button-top.png